Emily and Amy thought it was great fun to lie under the tree and look up at the branches while I put the tree together.
Friday, November 28, 2008
Christmas decorations
We spent the morning putting out our Christmas decorations.
The kids had a lot of fun putting the ornaments on the Christmas tree. There are a lot of low hanging ornaments.

Emily and Amy thought it was great fun to lie under the tree and look up at the branches while I put the tree together.
Becca read Christmas stories to the younger kids to entertain them while Chantel strung the lights on the tree. I put the nativities out and hauled boxes around. It is always fun to get the Christmas stuff out.
Emily and Amy thought it was great fun to lie under the tree and look up at the branches while I put the tree together.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment