By now everyone has heard that we are having our fifth child. Peter Gordon is going to be surrounded by 4 girls. As Becca and Hannah say he will be "girl trapped." Poor little Emily is completely clueless and has no idea how her charmed life is going to change. Here are a couple of pictures of the kids and Chantel (who doesn't look like she is five months pregnant).
The painting began today and it sure stinks downstairs. Drywall primer has to be the most foul smelling concoction I've ever run across. We have been airing out the house and letting the primer dry. I suppose I will paint the ceiling beige and the walls apricot sometime this week.
1 comment:
Chantel, you are looking fantastic! You don't look pregnant at all. I, on the other hand, am as big as a house. I'm counting down the days. Only 57 left to go!
carly
Post a Comment